Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School Style


Hello my lovely readers!

I have officially survived my first week of classes! AAHH! It’s been crazy. I have some great classes, and some that will really be a struggle. However, I am so excited to learn more in every class from my incredible professors. As I am writing this, I am also getting ready to go to a free movie night (Great Gatsby I might add). I cannot forget to mention how many fun activities are going on. I went to my first ever college football game last night (I only stayed for one quarter though; it was wayyy too hot).  Here is a little collage I made from this fun night (Go Bulldogs!):



With all of these crazy activities, it is hard to know what to wear. I went to a private high school with a uniform, so picking out an outfit for everyday was an all new experience for me. I will show you what I wore that expressed my personal style, and was super easy to pick out (after late night movie parties with my floor… if my parents ask I was studying!). Also, I am sorry about the terrible quality of these pictures; I will work on this for next time!








My most important tip for anyone heading back to school: KEEP IT COMFY! If it is as hot as it is in Iowa right now, stick to easy walking shoes and clothes that will not make you uncomfortable. Those wedges may be cute, but walking around all day in them is a no-no! Save them for the weekend; you will thank me later.

I hope this helped to give you ideas for what to wear BTS (back to school for those who don’t know what my abbreviations mean J). I would love to see any of your favorite BTS looks! Just tweet me: @Maggie_Dickman with any of your go-to back to school fashions! I would love to get some inspirations from you all. Also, you can go ahead and check out my links in the upper right hand corner. I will be posting things as often as I can on social media. Go ahead and follow if you would like to see more about my daily life and adventures.

Much love,
Maggie D. xx

As I stated before: I do my editing on the apps "A Beautiful Mess" and "PhotoWonder" both available in the App Store!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Really good! :)
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! And I would love to follow each other! I will go ahead and follow you! Thanks so much! :)

      Much love,
      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not in school anymore but I still enjoyed this post! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! Your blog looks cute too! I just followed! :)

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme