Monday, January 13, 2014

Mall of America Haul


Hello lovelies,
            I’m finally back! I am sorry I took a few days off—I just went on an incredible shopping trip. In and around my small town, there are really no great places to go shopping. I love going on mini family trips anyway, so the fact that we were able to go to one of the biggest malls in the United States was AMAZING. I was so incredibly happy. I was also able to meet up with one of my college friends who lives in the area which was a blast as well. I am not posting this to brag at all! I am really hoping it doesn’t come across that way. I never get the chance to splurge, so when I get the opportunity to go shopping at a good mall, then I take the chance. I have put in extra hours at work, so I figured I would let myself do a little shopping. So, without further ado, here are my purchases!



            So, the first place I stopped was Urban Outfitters. I love looking at their merchandise online, so I figured I would take a little peek inside. While most of their original priced merchandise is too spendy for me, I headed back to the sale and found an adorable denim dress jumper. It was on sale for $20, and I am in LOVE. I thought a nice printed crop top would look perfect underneath, and I found that at my next stop.
Sorry for the terrible angle--I was running out of daylight so I had to take it here!
            If you don’t know, I am obsessed with Forever 21. They have cheap prices and clothes that I just love. This store was a huge two stories, so I was in shopping shock. So, I went through the store hunting for a cheap crop top perfect for summer to go with my new jumper, and I found a cute floral one for only $8.80. It’s perfect for summer, and I love the print! I also found an adorable London tee for only $10.80 (since London is still my dream!). As I told you before, my style icon is Lou Teasdale. I have adored her striped jeans that she wore at my concert (how cool!), so I went on a hunt to find a pair. I found some on Forever 21’s website, and when I went to the store, I couldn’t find the pair I was looking for. However, I was going through the clearance, and I found the jeans on sale for $16.99. Then, I found out they were an extra 50% off of that, so they ended up being $8.49. It doesn’t get better than that. I also bought a band tee that Lou has (or a very similar) for $15.80. I was one happy girl leaving that store.




            I headed into Aerie next, in which they have plenty of dainty lingerie. I got this lacey bra on sale for $15. I thought it would be perfect to wear under a tee or tank for summer, and I love the light peach color.

            I had never been to a Nordstrom, or a Topshop for that matter, but I had dreamed of Topshop for as long as I can remember. I love everything! So, I had to take a peek and see what I could find. Of course, regularly priced merchandise is quite expensive, so I headed to the sale and found some gorgeous products. When I laid eyes on the sweater, it was love at first sight. It was regularly $72, on sale for $19.99. It was perfect. I also got this chunky, silver jeweled necklace for $9.98, originally $20.00. I also got this gorgeous, jeweled brooch for $9.98, originally $28.00. I got an over-sized, chain necklace that I thought was so unique for $14.98, originally $40.00. I had some amazing sales there! I also heard that Batiste products are incredible, and I had never seen them anywhere near me before, so I purchased some dry shampoo for $8.00. I’m so excited to try it!





            I had to stop at American Apparel and see what I could find, and I had to take a peek at their bows. I love Bethany Mota on YouTube, and she is always wearing the most adorable bows, so I had to buy one! I got this giant pink one for $10, and I cannot wait to wear it!

            When I met up with my friend from college, she recommended some stores for me to check out. I went to Francesca’s, a little boutique, and got these gorgeous earrings on sale for $4.99. Everything there was absolutely adorable!
            We also went into a jewelry store called Six, and again, sale jewelry got me. I got this adorable ring for only $1.99. It doesn’t get any better than that.

            She also took me to DSW, Designer Shoe Warehouse. I had never been to one, and I definitely never expected to buy anything. We were looking through the sale shoes, and I found some adorable shoes. They are Betsey Johnson, and were originally $104.94. I looked and saw they were 80% off, which was incredible. I got them for only $20.99. Basically the best sale of the day!
            I also took a pit-stop at H&M and got a few things. I was looking for a new bag, and this bag was on sale for only $15.00! I also got a new, statement necklace for only $5, but it was buy one get one free sale products, so the necklace was free. I also just read a blog post from a fellow blogger recommending the Smokey palette, so I figured I would try it out for only $5.95.


            Whoofta, that’s finally everything! I know this is a lot, and I know I didn’t need all of this. I am so blessed to be able to try all of these new things, and I am so glad to share it with you! Have you had any recent hauls? What are your favorites? Leave your comments below! I would love to hear feedback from you all! Thanks for putting up with this long post. And, again, I would like to thank you for reading my blog. This means the world to me, and I love you all so very much.

Thank you, and much love,
Maggie D. xx

43 comments:

  1. What an amazing haul :3
    I'm also a really big bow lover :P
    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for keeping up with my blog!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  2. WOW! What a great haul! I love everything here and especially your H&M picks!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much! It was fun finding all of these lovely things!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  3. That was the biggest haul I've ever seen on blogger, it must of took you ages to write. I am going to be coming back to your blog again. When do you update?
    thetomboyslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did take me a really long time to write. But it was fun! And as of right now, I don't have a steady blog rate, but I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday once I head back to college. Thanks for checking my blog out!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  4. Ahh I'm so jealous, you got some beautiful things! Isn't Francesca's the cutest store?
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Francesca's is adorable.

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  5. You got some really awesome stuff! Hope you had a good day!

    http://jenna30998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some great stuff. I miss american malls you always have such better stores than here in the UK, can't wait to return and do some serous shopping.

    http://beautybybungi.blogspot.co.uk

    lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I want to do some serious shopping in the UK! Let's switch places sometime? ;)

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had fun!! Follow back? :)

    Savanna

    http://savvystyle97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was one crazy shopping trip you went on! I went on similarly crazy shopping trips over the weekend so I understand :P I love Urban Outfitters and Forever 21, love those awesome graphic tees you got! Also love the cute pink bow accessories and the necklace from H&M!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the bow too. It's my absolute favorite!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely haul! I loved the bag from H and M and everything you got from Forever 21!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for keeping up with my blog--I love keeping up with yours too!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  10. Great mall !! Great haul !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing haul! You got some really cute things!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some amazing things! the bag for only £15! thats soo good! great haul!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, it was a great deal for the bag!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  13. Great post, love your stuff, especially the jewelry, I'm a huge fan of Six :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog:

    The Room 31

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would love to follow each other!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  14. am following .. follow back, nice shops http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great finds!

    www.keeping-up-with-katie.blogspot.com

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read about it on my blog: http://jenna30998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This makes me want to live in America.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where I live isn't that cool... I would love to live in the UK! :)

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  18. omg all of this stuff is so nice and i love urban outfitters, topshop, and american apparel to so this all looks amazing, i also have an american apparel hair bow aswelll but mines cream!
    www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their bows! I am so glad I was able to pick one up!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  19. Nice pics, I love the accessories :)

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe boa tarde, amiga ótimas
    compras amei, SUCESSO AMIGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey nice post, i nominated you for the Liebster Award for details check it out on my blog www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice post, thanks for sharing..

    http://www.sediaobatperangsang.com/2014/04/max-woman.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme