Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blogmas Day 25: MERRY CHRISTMAS


Okay, so I know I missed Blogmas day 23, 24 and, well, every day before that, but I figured I couldn’t miss day 25! So, here I am doing a little house-y festive post. We didn’t get all the decorating done this year that we would have liked, but as long as there’s a tree, then I’m happy. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast (my favey fave), and then we figured that the rest of the day should be spent watching films. In other words: this is the day of my dreams.







On a side note: I just watched “The Holiday” a few days ago AND I LOVED IT. Seriously amazing, and Jude Law: No. Words. I just watched it again with the fam last night, and it’s officially on my list of Christmas favorites.

I have some yearly highlights and packing posts coming up, so I can’t wait to speak with you all soon.

Merry Crimbo,
Maggie D. xx

16 comments:

  1. A movie day sounds perfect for the holidays. Also, a day that starts with cinnamon rolls can't go wrong!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my thinking! It was a lovely day! I hope your day was great too.

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post!
    xoxo Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much! I'll need to check out your blog too!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  3. The Holiday and Love Actually are two of my favourite films for the holidays :) Lovely pics- your Christmas tree is amazingly decorated. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've seen Love Actually--I'll have to add it to my list! And thank you. I hope yours was lovely too!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  4. hope you had a lovely xmas!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. I hope you did too!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a great Christmas! And congrats on surviving Blogmas! :)

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I failed at it a bit, but I'm hoping to be better next year!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely :) Merry Xmas :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree is so beautiful! I hope you and your family were able to spend a lot of quality time together over the holidays! Also, cinnamon rolls for breakfast sounds delicious! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love decorating it. I hope you had a happy holidays too!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme