Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Little Christmas Review & What I Got for Christmas


Hello loves,
            I can’t believe Christmas has already come and gone! I hope you all had a great day with your families. We kept it pretty low key in my household. I worked on Christmas Eve and then went home, changed as quick as I could, and then went to Church with my family. We came home, had my mom’s yummy chicken noodle soup, and opened gifts. I got some incredible things, which I’ll share with you below. On Christmas day, we had my grandpa over for lunch and watching movies all day. I didn’t end up wearing anything too fancy—just some leggings, my favorite Christmas sweater, and fuzzy socks. I had another party this weekend with some of my extended family, and I kept my outfit and make-up relatively casual. I went with my lighter chambray top with darker jeans and my combat boots. I wore my gold watch and some fun earrings to help me complete my holiday look. I wore my bangs down, and just applied some black eyeliner along my upper lash line, black mascara, and my Pink Shock Maybelline Baby Lips. It was a great day with my family, and I loved every second of it.











            I also received some adorable gifts for Christmas. While I didn't get many beauty & fashion products, I was still able to get some amazing movies and CDs, which I love just as much! Here are a few of the wonderful things that I got for Christmas.









            I would love to see what you lovely bloggers did to celebrate, so share some links below. I hope you all have a great end of year, and I will be posting a year in review and new year’s resolutions post soon!

Until I speak to you all again, much love,
Maggie D. xx

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas gifts are so nice :3
    I'm happy that your Christmas was happy.
    Take care dear, have a nice day and I wish you a Happy New Year in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great Christmas as well!

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme