Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...


Hello loves,
            I know I said I would be posting a beauty and fashion post next, but I had some wonderful holiday pictures that I wanted to share with you. Also, before I get too far into my post, I wanted to share my love for the film Frozen. I went with my mother and my sister last night, and it was absolutely adorable. I highly recommend it! Anyhow, Christmas is one of my favorite times of year, and the lights, decorations, and snow make for perfect pictures. I recently went to my county fairgrounds, which always decorate their buildings so well for the holidays. I am from a small town, so I guess that is what we do! I just visited since I have been on break from college, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The Pioneer Village, as it is called, is set up with tons of lights, candy canes, and Christmas trees. It is so pretty, and by far one of my favorite ways to get into the Christmas Spirit.








            I also love the Christmas tree we have set up at my house. We decorate it as a family, and it is one of the greatest parts of the holiday season. Our tree is one of our more obvious focal points, however, my mom loves her snowmen! We always decorate our family room with them, and they are so darling. She also sets up her nativity sets on our vintage radio in our entry living room, and it is one of the focal pieces of the room. These are some of my favorite parts of my house during the holiday season.

















            I was so happy to get some of these pictures taken with my new camera. I just bought the Nikon D3200, and I absolutely love it. It is my first DSLR, and I adore using it, especially with all of the gorgeous decorations during the Christmas season.



Again, I am sorry I didn’t do my beauty/fashion post next; it will be coming later in the week I promise! I would love to hear about and see your Christmas favorites. Leave your comments and links to your favorite holiday pictures and posts below!

Much love,
Maggie D. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, I don't know if you realize but Google has delete the GFC and I'm triyng to get in touch with people that I was following and that was following me back to ask to follow each other on Bloglovin' so that we can stay in touch. I will follow you right back. Thank you, Kisses Ana
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8529505/city-girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I just noticed that! Thank you for trying to keep in touch! I just followed you & here is a link to mine! Can't wait to keep up with your blog.

      Maggie D. xx

      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10669157/my-chic-adventure

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme