Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Post-Vacay Update

Hello loves,
I got back from Chicago late last night, and with work already starting back up tonight, I will not be able to get a jump start on my Chicago post. I am hoping (fingers crossed!) to get my Chicago OOTD posts and random trip tidbits up soon. I'll try to get back on track next week with my weekly style/beauty posts. I would love for you to read last weeks if you haven't! Thanks for keeping up, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Maggie D. xx

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo hope you had a great trip! I'm headed to Chicago in July!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! I'm not sure what you're planning on doing, but the Willis Tower sky deck is extremely cool, and the Magnificent Mile offers excellent shopping opportunities (and who doesn't love shopping?!).

      Maggie D. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme